California Privacy Rights.
If you are a California resident, The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) permits you to obtain certain disclosures about information you have shared with us in connection with your use of our Services. The CCPA also provides you with certain rights with respect to this information. You have the right to know what personal information is collected, used shared or sold; the right to delete personal information; the right to opt-out of the sale of personal information; and the right to non-discrimination in terms of the price or service when your rights under this act are exercised. BizLender collects and uses the information obtained from all Users in the same manner, as outlined below. Please see the Opt-Out Choices below.
Personal identification information.
BizLender may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site or use mobile applications; register on the site; fill out any part of the form on our website or any webpage on our website; open and respond to our e-mails; open and respond to our text messages; visit any page online that displays our ads or content; visit any of our blogs, social media outlets, or affiliated websites; directly call BizLender or its affiliates with phone numbers provided through any and all marketing and lead generation sources; provide information to BizLender employees through e-mail, phone, text message, or facsimile; interact with our advertising and applications or third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy; and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal identification information.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies.
How we use collected information.
BizLender may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To share your information with third parties We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
- To send updates about your business cash advance We may use your cell phone number to contact you through text messages. By supplying BizLender with your mobile phone number you acknowledge and consent to receive sms text messages, this includes receiving offers and updates via text message. Msg. & Data rates may apply. To Opt out Text 267-214-0000
How we protect your information.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
At our sole discretion we may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as we reasonably believe is required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent or take other action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees or others; or to enforce our websites’ terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Third party websites.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Opt Out Choices
- Use the unsubscribe link in the footer on any promotional or marketing e-mail.
- E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Opt Out” in the subject line.
- Mobile Marketing
- Please text STOP as directed in our text message on your mobile phone. You will receive a confirmation text that you have been opted out.
- Direct Mail or Telemarketing
This document was last updated on December 31, 2019.