These Terms were last revised on November 17, 2022.
By indicating your agreement to these terms (or example, by clicking the button where you accept these Terms of Application), you, in your individual capacity, represent:
- You are authorized on behalf of yourself and the business listed in the application (collectively the “Applicant”) to make and submit this application, to submit any accompanying documents, and to provide the consents and authorizations set out below.
- You are submitting this application to BizLender and to third-party lenders, finance companies, and/or other third parties that are involved with or provide commercial loans or purchases of receivables (collectively “Recipients”)
- If this application is approved, you are authorized to sign business financing documentation on behalf of the Applicant. Please be advised that some business financing products may require a personal guaranty.
- All information provided to BizLender and/or its trusted partners is accurate and complete and that you will immediately notify BizLender of any change in such information.
- BizLender and Recipients may rely on the accurateness of the information provided.
- BizLender may share all information and documents, excluding consumer credit reports, with its trusted partners to fulfill Applicant’s requests.
- BizLender and recipients may share information they have about you and Applicant at any time for administrative, marketing and servicing purposes as permitted by law and that your personal information may be shared with the Applicant as part of the underwriting process.
- You and the Applicant waive and release any claims against any information provider relating to the release of information.
- You agree to and accept all terms of the BizLender’s Credit Gathering Authorization found here, which includes permission given to BizLender and Recipients to pull your credit report and other information about the Applicant.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS AN APPLICATION FOR A COMMERCIAL LOAN OR PURCHASE OF FUTURE RECEIVABLES AND THAT ANY FUNDS OFFERED TO APPLICANT MAY NOT BE USED FOR PERSONAL, FAMILY OR HOUSEHOLD PURPOSES.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person and entity that opens an account or establishes a relationship with such institution, including name, address, date of birth, social security or tax identification number and other information that will allow the financial institution to verify your and/or the entity’s identity. You may also be asked to provide identifying documents.